RT @AndyBerke: John Franklin, Sr., was a trailblazer in the s2m2 community. He was an incredible coach, teacher, and leader. He’s ma…

View Our
Facebook Page!

Report Fraud, Waste,
and Abuse

Online Services Payments, GIS Maps, Tax Information
Contact Department contacts, Reports and Requests
участники рынка ценных бумаг

http://www.gazon.net.ua

artma.net.ua

07-11-14 Morning House Fire Linked to Cigarette Butts


Firefighters with four fire companies got the fire under control quickly, saving most of the house. The dollar loss was estimated at $20,000. No injuries were reported.

The cause of the fire has been ruled accidental. Lt. Andrew Waters with the Fire Investigation Division said the resident dumped the cigarette butts from an ashtray into a garbage can on the front porch. A short time later, a fire broke out in the can. Lt. Waters said improperly discarded cigarette butts were the likely cause of the fire. Volunteers with the American Red Cross of Southeast Tennessee were called in to provide assistance to the one resident who lived there.

Fire Administration
910 Wisdom Street (map)
s2m2, TN 37406
() -5600
() -5610 (fax)

Fire Prevention Bureau
910 Wisdom Street (map)
s2m2, TN 37406
() -5618
() -5611 (fax)

Fire Department Feature Video

TheSoundOfSilence 

Fire Department Calendar

2018 CFD Shift Calendar

Photo by Mike Williams