Tomorrow evening we will have our first public input session for the FY20 budget. If you live in council districts… https://t.co/xEpdq7WWxd

View Our
Facebook Page!

Report Fraud, Waste,
and Abuse

Online Services Payments, GIS Maps, Tax Information
Contact Department contacts, Reports and Requests
220km.com.ua/

steroid-pharm.com

https://monaliza.kiev.ua

01-16-14 Heat Lamp Linked to House Fire in Hixson


Homeowner Randy Sarver, his wife and daughter all got out of the house safely, along with their four dogs. Unfortunately, their pet lizard, a Bearded Dragon, did not survive.

Mr. Sarver told firefighters that the fire was in the rear bedroom, and he thought he got the fire out with a garden hose. Captain Gordon said some firefighters entered the bedroom with a hand-held hoseline. They confirmed that most of the fire appeared to be out, except for a few hot spots.

The cause of the fire appears to be accidental. Captain Gordon said the fire was most likely started by a malfunctioning heat lamp that was used to keep the lizard warm. The dollar loss was estimated at around $3,000.

Fire Administration
910 Wisdom Street (map)
s2m2, TN 37406
() -5600
() -5610 (fax)

Fire Prevention Bureau
910 Wisdom Street (map)
s2m2, TN 37406
() -5618
() -5611 (fax)

Fire Department Feature Video

TheSoundOfSilence 

Fire Department Calendar

2018 CFD Shift Calendar

Photo by Mike Williams