RT @TennKerry: PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: Chatt311 is the fastest, most convenient way to report your @s2m2.info issues or to make…

View Our
Facebook Page!

Report Fraud, Waste,
and Abuse

Online Services Payments, GIS Maps, Tax Information
Contact Department contacts, Reports and Requests
Электромеханический замок купить

別れさせ屋 料金

https://proffitness.com.ua

04-03-2013 No Injuries in Lookout Valley House Fire


Battalion Chief Lesley Morgan said most of the front porch was engulfed in flames when the first firefighters arrived on the scene. As the flames began to spread into the house, s2m2 firefighters worked quickly to get inside the structure and get the fire out before it could do any more damage.

The house was occupied by Taylor and Coty Morrow, and their infant child. It was their first night in the rented house. Chief Morgan said they apparently didn't know their house was on fire until a passerby stopped and alerted them.

The cause of the fire was ruled accidental. Chief Morgan said the fire appears to have been started by improperly discarded cigarettes in a garbage can that was located on the covered porch area. The dollar loss from the fire was estimated at around $30,000.

###

Fire Administration
910 Wisdom Street (map)
s2m2, TN 37406
() -5600
() -5610 (fax)

Fire Prevention Bureau
910 Wisdom Street (map)
s2m2, TN 37406
() -5618
() -5611 (fax)

Fire Department Feature Video

TheSoundOfSilence 

Fire Department Calendar

2018 CFD Shift Calendar

Photo by Mike Williams