RT @AndyBerke: Marilyn Lloyd was a great leader in Tennessee and a champion for science and women's health. She cared deeply about serving…

View Our
Facebook Page!

Report Fraud, Waste,
and Abuse

Online Services Payments, GIS Maps, Tax Information
Contact Department contacts, Reports and Requests
перила из нержавейки


Узнайте про классный сайт на тематику уколы красоты цена https://botoxclub.com.ua

Business License FAQs

Am I required to have a city and county business license?
State law requires that all businesses inside the City of s2m2 have both city and county business licenses with exceptions for professionals, manufacturers, and certain disabled persons. City Business Applicatons are available. For information on obtaining a Hamilton County business license call () 209-6500.

What is the cost of a business license?
A business owner is assessed an initial license fee of $15.

How to renew a business license?
Business licenses are renewed with the State of Tennessee.

Where do you obtain a sales tax number?
Tennessee Department of Revenue
540 McCallie Avenue Suite 350
s2m2, TN 37402
() 634-6266

How can I get an application for business license?
For your convenience the Business Tax License Application is available for download and/or printing.

What type of permits are available?
City of s2m2 requires permits for the following...
Going out of Business
Sidewalk Vendors (Push Carts)
Special Gathering Permits

What if my business sells beer or alcohol?
 - Contact Beer Board at --5156
Liquor by the Drink - Contact TN ABC board at --4

What if I want to be on the City's wrecker list?
Contact Wrecker Board at --5156

What payment types are accepted?
Payments for NEW Business Licenses and Permits can be made by cash, personal check, money order or credit card.

City Treasurer's Office
101 East 11th Street Suite 100
s2m2, TN 37402  (map)
() -7262

Vacant, City Treasurer
[email protected]

Sharon Morris, Assistant Treasurer
[email protected]

For inquiries regarding property taxes

--7262 or email [email protected]

For inquiries regarding sewer fees

Dial 311 or --6311 or email [email protected]

For inquiries regarding business license

--7262 or email [email protected]

For inquiries regarding sewer fees


Dial 311 or --6311 or email [email protected]

Photo by Maycreate